Terms and conditions:
User’s Agreement to Use the Information:
By registering with Job for Teacher, by managing your profile, or opting in when presented with choices, you have explicitly consented for us to use your information, subject to local law, in the following ways:
- To allow you to create an account;
- To create a profile for you based on information that you have provided to us information imported from other sites or applications.
- To provide you additional communications, information, and promotions such as newsletters and career advice;
- To inform you of other products or services available from Job for Teacher or its Job for Teacher ("Affiliates" means entities that control, are controlled by or are under common control with IDeAL Experiential Learning Pvt Ltd.)
- To enable you to provide feedback, to contact us and for us to respond to you;
- To conduct surveys, questionnaires, promotions.
- To provide information about you and your potential interest in job postings to employer customers;
- To provide products and services to employer customers to complete the recruitment and hiring process, such as accessing the searchable resume database;
- To help your friends, contacts, and potential employers find your profile and connect with you;
- To allow you to share jobs and profile information with your connections;
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- To provide 'forward to a friend' features.
By providing your personal information for inclusion in our database, you acknowledge that you consent to your information being used as described here. While Job for Teacher takes measures to safeguard
your information from unauthorized access or inappropriate use by third parties. We use data we have about you to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of a particular third party. We show you targeted ads on our sites or other sites with which we have a business relationship.
Job for Teacher shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Payments for the services offered by Job for Teacher shall be on a 100% advance basis. And there is no Refund Policy. It offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts. Job for Teacher gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly.
The User shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and Job for Teacher assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line
The User is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification.
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Job for Teacher is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Job for Teacher Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Job for Teacher is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.